Tuesday 5 February 2013

Life of Pi 1

For my English assignment on a Canadian novel, I chose to read the book "Life Of Pi," by Yann Martel because I heard many good reviews and critics on it from various different age groups. When I first saw the book in elementary, I could remember everyone talking about it, and the cartoon cover appealed to me and from then, it was filed in my must read column. I've read a few chapters of the book and so far, it is very confusing and I have no idea how this story will result. Despite the confusing story, I'm excited to learn what Martel has to tell us about his perception on life and what the fuss is all about.

6 comments:

  1. The most difficult part of the book is the beginning...you just have to keep going. Once you're in the middle, it becomes so engaging you can't put it down. Yah. It makes you really think about what the truth really is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can push yourself to post more reflections in a consistent manner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the novel as good as you expected it to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen the movie life of pie? It's been nominated for many oscar awards so you might want to check it out if you like the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is there reading going so far? Is it still confusing? I think it gets better after around chapter 5

    ReplyDelete