Sunday 3 March 2013

Life of Pi 9

Finally concluding the book, I came to a decision that this book is, by far the most dull novel I've ever read. The first few chapters failed to grab the authors attention and was a continuous drag of the life aspects of Pi. I agree that the middle of the book was captivating, but the dreadful beginning almost made it not worth reading it. Overwhelmed with stress, I had no time to enjoy the book, rushing and skimming through the novel in order to prepare for the exam. However, this book imparts many minor, and major life lessons that we will surely encounter throughout our lives.

1 comment:

  1. oh that's too bad you had to skim skim and didn't find it engaging. Well, I admit I too found it slow at first but I read fast so when it picks up, I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete